Some of the E-commerce Brands, Retailers & Agencies
Using our Product Feed Platform & Managed Service
Manage Your Feeds With Our Software
Customize & Optimize Product Data to From Anywhere to Sell More on Shopping Channels & Marketplaces with our SaaS Platform.
Feed-less integration with eCommerce platforms including Salesforce Commerce Cloud, IBM Websphere Commerce, Shopify, Oracle Commerce, Magento (all versions), Prestashop.
Efficient synchronization of inventory and price updates by means of Highstreet.io near real-time API, delta feeds and on-demand feed processing (also known as the push approach).
Flexible ingestion of multi-data sources to combine product data from PIM (product information management systems), OMS (order management systems) and eCommerce systems.
Effective scripting/template support to quickly configure almost any output feeds to marketing channels.
Support for near real-time output feed updates by means of delta feeds and/or Content APIs to Google and Facebook.
Integrate Your Products With Marketplaces
Integrate Product Data From Your eCommerce System or a PIM & and Synchronize Orders with Online Marketplaces.
Fully tested and marketplace ready order integration. Most marketplaces often have unique approaches to manage order status progression which are effectively standardized and unified by Highstreet.io.
Multi brand, market and marketplace inventory support to reduce or eliminate order cancellations due to inventory misalignments.
Multi brand, market and marketplace catalogue views with specific rules for bulk re-pricing, and bulk inventory and any other product property editing.
Complete and tested APIs for product, inventory, order and store object management.
Out-of-the-box integration with both niche & large marketplaces for large retailers.
Manage Multiple Store Listings
Update Every Store’s Business Listing Data Dynamically & Seamlessly for Google Maps and Facebook Locations.
Native, API-based support for the two most used business listings platform in the world: Google My Business and Facebook Locations.
Fully supported curation system for individual or bulk editing of store properties (such as location, opening hours, posts, images and much more).
Integration with Google Maps to generate canonical addresses automaticallt approved by both GMB and FBL.
Costs are comparable to feed costs and hence a fraction of fees by SEO business listing-dedicated platforms. Curation costs are optional.
Platform already serves thousands of major retailers' store listings.
Boost Sales by Integrating Product Data Seamlessly
Connect to diverse data source types such as:
- Product details directly from your Ecommerce platform like title, category, description, color, sale price, currency and more.
- Order data from marketplaces. We synchronize your product and order data improving the efficiency of eCommerce product handling and logistics.
- Inventory data from your online or brick & mortar stores pulling from multiple data sources.
- Google Analytics performance data that could be translated into Best Seller or Highest Margin Custom Labels in your campaigns.
- Store details like hours of operation, descriptions and other location information for Google My Business and Facebook Locations.
Use Our Look-up Tables & Mapping Customizations to Optimize Your Product Data
There are hundreds, if not thousands of mapping tables used across our platform by our customers.
Mapping tables are used to:
- Translate data
- Standardize categories
- Complete missing product fields
Are you a technical enough to customize and edit your own product feeds?
Use our platform to make your own customized updates. Feed flexibility is integral to making constant tweaks to your campaign performance. Highstreet.io relies on powerful and flexible features of our platform to transform your input data format into hundreds of output formats as specified by channel partners.
Our platform’s online editors support coding both languages combining them with flexible input and output filtering rules.
- Declarative approach: using a standardized language called Freemarker we’re able to optimize your product data quickly and easily
- Scripting approach: applying Groovy scripting, a Java-like language, to simplify the data transformation configuration and minimize the time it takes to make complex product data transformations.
Distribute your feeds to an unlimited number of shopping channels, partners and marketplaces around the globe.
Increase in Marketing Execution
Seamless Ecommerce Integration
GMC Product Approvals