As a subject matter expert in marketing your client’s brand and products, there are many areas where you can focus your effort. Two of these areas, synchronizing your client’s product listings with marketplaces and tweaking their shopping campaign feeds with digital channels, can be extremely time consuming.
The optimization and performance analysis of your client’s product feeds are more tasks that can take away from other important client requests.
How do you offload this process so you don’t have to book internal, already swamped, technical resources to address product feed and marketplace synchronization issues?
How Highstreet.io can help
Highstreet.io works with agencies as partners. Our elite customer service approach provides ongoing, quick turnaround support to solve issues before they become problems.
- 24 hr turnaround time for questions/issues
- Dedicated Product Feed Consultant
- Solution based approach tied to our client’s business needs
- Continual monitoring of our solution to ensure the best results
One dashboard customized to your needs.
Our user-friendly dashboard makes customizing your client’s product data simple. Feeds and APIs can be adjusted quickly to maximize campaign ROI and pull inventory updates to promote the most up-to-date product information.
Global reach is imperative.
We manage the complexities associated with distributing your client’s product information across borders in different languages and currencies so you can have more time to manage your campaigns.
Highstreet.io grows with you
Whether your clients have product catalogs with a less than a hundred SKUs or ten million, you can be assured that we scale our service to accommodate your needs. Highstreet.io’s platform can easily adapt to increases in catalog volume and additional shopping channels.
Product Feed Management
- Adaptive Performance Feeds: Creation & Management
- Local Inventory Feeds: Creation & Management
- Color Customization & Management (Google standards)
- Promotion Driven Feeds
- Shopping Channel Feed Consulting
- Google Merchant Center (GMC) Promotion Management
- Dedicated Product Feed Consultant
- Google Merchant Center (GMC) ongoing management of disapprovals
Product Feed Production
- Real-Time Product Feed Statistics
- Brand Name Standardization (multiple names to one)
- Promotion Driven Feeds (mark products as part of a promotion)
- Real-Time Feed Synchronization
- Multilingual Keyword Mapping
- API Integration with Shopping Channels
- Advanced Web Scraping Technology
- Split & Merge Variants of product data
- Generation of Unique Ids
- Generation of Category Ids
- Feed Merges (dynamic feeds + master feeds)
- Product Listing in Marketplaces
- Product Data Configuration & Management
- Order Management & Synchronization
- Inventory Synchronization
- Product Data Consulting
- 24 hour turnaround for support
How it works
It’s really that easy! Keep reading for more info
1. Provide us with your feeds
We take your feeds in any format that you choose, whether provided by the major eCommerce platforms or any ad hoc format of your choice.
We generally use FTP, SFTP, HTTP(S) protocols for feed import but can support other protocols as required.
If needed, we can even generate the feeds remotely by harvesting your eCommerce site
3. Review your optimized product data feed/API
We customize feeds and/or APIs specific to your client’s needs and deliver your client’s product data to marketing/sales channels around the world. The most up-to-date data requirements for each channel are constantly monitored and optimized to maximize the ROI of your campaigns.
- Monitor the performance of each product listing on each feed/API
- Concentrate resources on high performing products to maximize ROI
- Allow your clients to merchandise at the feed level through brand, product and price filters
- Add promotions, discounts, sales based on flexible selection criteria